Sunday, October 3, 2010

Barefoot Sunday Yearly Review

Wednesday will mark my official blog-versary, marking one calendar year of blogging in this space. This means nearly 40 new Barefoot Contessa recipes this year, with more if you count making the favorites again and again. We just love Ina
::
Our family favorites?
::
Recipes that I was most proud of: 
::
What a year! So many delicious foods...so many steps and leaps forward into culinary competency. I hope that through this process of sharing both the successes and the blunders that I have inspired you to be brave and try something new in the kitchen :).

3 comments:

  1. You actually met Ina???? That is great!
    We have been making her baked chicken for years. Mike likes it for Sunday dinner. My favorite of hers is the individual meatloaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the individual meatloaf episode but have never made them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog-versary! I just spent some time reading about 20 of your most recent posts (I've been a little busy). Thanks for sharing your talents with us, and congrats on your birthday 5k!

    ReplyDelete