Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frogging

What's frogging, you might ask? It's a rather adorable term for a rather unfortunate knitting circumstance: unraveling your work because you have messed up royally somewhere along the way. It's called frogging because you have to "rip it, rip it" and start again (from where you erred or from the beginning).  
::
The photo above is of the complete frogging of Jason's hat. If I were being honest with myself, I would admit that something didn't feel quite right from the start. Perhaps the tension wasn't right or maybe the needle was too small. It wasn't until yesterday's fatal error of working it backwards and generating a huge hole that the frogging officially commenced. 
::
My thoughts? I'm just glad it wasn't the sweater ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment