Thursday, August 26, 2010

For Kelsey: Definitely, Maybe

Our good friends are having a baby girl any day now! For the last good bit, this baby was set to be named Kelsey. Hence the very personalized art below: 
Now it appears that this precious bundle may or may not be named Kelsey after all...silly me for jumping the gun (this was a gift!). SO...if this wee one's name IS Kelsey and/or something with six letters in it we are solid. If not, then I will be cutting out some fresh circles and someone else with a six-letter name can enjoy a very pretty mixed media piece!

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with this! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will be Kelsey..we said the same thing with all our kiddos!
    love it!
    Jen S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! G-i-n-g-e-r. You wouldn't even have to change one of the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...my...goodness!!!! I'm in love! This is gorgeous! And that little ladybug??? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete