Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burnin' the Midnight Oil

It's getting busy around here! I have a few pieces in the works--all mixed media for now--with deadlines: baby due-date deadlines. To help me burn the midnight oil I set an old mirror atop the studio desk in an effort to get some light in there. It will do...for now. 
::
In some fabulously exciting news, Cupcake Chic has sold and is currently on its way to be a part of a new big-girl room for Leah (thanks Beth!). That's sale #4...and I am absolutely counting ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to finally have Cupcake Chic in my hands (instead of just drooling over it everyday online), and I can't believe that it's even more adorable in person. I can't stop looking at it! Is it possible to be in love with a picture of a cupcake? Because I am! :) ---Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOWHOOO!4 AND COUNTING!NICCCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, your words are making me a little misty eyed! Actually kind of a lot misty eyed ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete