Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trunk Show Rewind

What a day! First up, I am sure you are wondering if anything sold. Um, no.  Don't you worry about me, though. I got great exposure, great feedback, and wonderful tips from the other fabulous vendors. The doubly good news about all of this is that The Custom Caterpillar Shop is now fully loaded and ready for action (look over to your right for the handy link). 
::
How did I manage to do this all? With the support and patience of my husband and wonderful daughter who said, "Momma, I would buy all of this art because you are a great artist." Now that this is done, I am going to take some time away from the studio and the blog and spend some quality time with my loves. Thank YOU for all of your cheering. See you soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Do NOT get bummed because of one little show!!!!!!!!!!!!!It means nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ENJOY the family time!You deserve it!!;](Im gonna missssss blog :[)

    ReplyDelete