Saturday, July 17, 2010

Morning Magic

This morning I went out on the porch to read for a while and looked up to find this: 
The rest of the morning was a frenzy of errands and chores, with one chore being particularly rewarding. After consultation with wise friends last night (having tried everything in my own repertoire), we came upon just the right formula for the task at hand:
::
409 + Mr. Clean Magic Eraser + significant elbow grease = the cleanest my kitchen table has been in five years. Back to white from...uh, beige...it no longer needs hiding under a table cloth. It's so clean I could eat off of it--Ha!
Speaking of said lovely and wise friends, I was so excited to visit with them last night that I forgot to post. Whoopsies! Barefoot Sunday tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS RAINBOW AND SUNFLOWERS!Glad your tables all sparkly again ;]

    ReplyDelete