Friday, July 23, 2010

For the Sassy Girls...and/or Their Moms

I'm thinking it's the sassy girls that will be drawn to this hot pink gerber daisy perched atop a denim background. I include mommies in this too since, for some reason, I couldn't help but reminisce about the 90's while I was hand sewing this slightly tedious, individually beaded bloom. Petal after petal I thought about my collection of silver rings, watching 90210 and The Real World, and wearing this adorable-at-the-time sunflower baby doll dress with Sam 'n Libby ballet flats. Good times!
::
Now, will tomorrow's trunk show be good times? It remains to be seen....cross your fingers please!
PS: Can you believe this has been five new pieces shown here in as many days? I have a few loose ends (literally) to tend to tonight and then I need a crafty break!

1 comment:

  1. Sassy indeed ;].T
    ons of luck on your show!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete