Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cupcake Chic


I really want to take a bite of this shimmery, decadent-looking cupcake, don't you? Cupcake Chic is a 5 x 4 inch mixed media designed in sophisticated soft pinks and browns for those little ladies with a touch of class. To make it even more confection-esque I added a creamy, glittered edge frame which highlights the pretty dusting of sequined and paper-cut "sprinkles:"
I am so very pleased with how it came out!
::
In hydrangea news, after sleeping and considering, I decided that since it's intended for young people it needed a bit more whimsy: 
Hope you like it :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cupcake! An the additions on the hydrangeas are just perfect. You're on fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that made the hydrageas pop!! Very good!
    I do in fact wanna take a bite out of the cupcake ;]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcake - looks good enough to eat and the hydrageas are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake looks delicious.
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all too kind! I think I am blushing a little :)

    ReplyDelete