Saturday, July 3, 2010

Butterfly Whispers

Here it is! Butterfly Whispers was inspired by my friend Vanessa, who is having a precious baby girl this fall. This little darling is set to have a beautiful nursery in the softest, lightest hues. This one is an 11 x 14 inch mixed media canvas. Everything, with the exception of the butterflies, is hand painted by me in acrylic paint. The "frame" is painted in the butteriest pink I could mix, with silver accenting of course. This item will be available in the shop and/or the trunk show soon. Vanessa--this can give you inspiration for your custom design (or I can set it aside for you ;)). 

We are headed out for a family vacation. Yay! I wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July! See you back here on Monday :) 

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful - I love the creaminess of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the drop-shadow on some of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete