Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Truthful Tuesday: Black Thumb

Have you guys heard of Truthful Tuesday? It's a fantastic new blog movement where lovely ladies are revealing a little more "true" life moments in their blogs versus only the pretty or "blogworthy" moments, if you will. Click here to learn a little more from Hip Mountain Mama blog. 
::
My Tuesday Truth?
I come from a long line of farmers and landscapers...yeah, um, I am thinking that particular gene escaped me. The irony is that I love flowers and plants, as you probably noticed from what I tend to photograph. I just can't seem to take good care of them. If I happen to post a pretty picture of a flower you can be sure either: 
     a) It's a purchased, cut flower from the grocery store. 
     b) It's a brand new plant freshly home from the nursery. 
     c) It's a lovely, healthy bloom from one of my neighbor's yards. 


Oh well! We can't be good at everything!!

3 comments:

  1. great truthful tuesday!! My husband has the green thumb around here and mine has been getting greener...but hasn't always been that way :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get there! I am just now starting to get better and I have a good 10 years on you,ESHHH,ughhhhh!The pots cool,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kill everything, too! Must be our creativeness... no time for plants!

    ReplyDelete