Monday, June 14, 2010

Things to Show

Thank you for your patience while I worked on my technical difficulties! I have two things to show you on this rainy evening: 
::
I (finally!) finished my ivory project. Couldn't you see this in a little boy's space? And who can resist the pairing of orange and blue? Certainly not any little boy whose parents went to a certain University of Florida...just sayin' :) This item will be available in the shop shortly. 
Now I'd like to introduce you to a little character I have created. Her name is Imogen the Baby Elephant and I love her to bits. I am planning to make prints of Imogen and her friends for the shop. Yay. 

3 comments:

  1. I am madly in love with Imogene. It's almost enough to make me want to have another baby so I can put Imogene in the nursery. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes precious!!! Sail boats beachy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garnet and gold go well together too.... :)

    ReplyDelete