Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Progress, Hush

Here's a little something I am working on: 
In my head, it's a totally cool and flowery mixed media piece full of turquoise and hot pink--perfect for a middle school girl! Step two will be getting what's in my head to transfer through my hands and onto the canvas. We'll see just how long that takes me...
::
The Creativity Bootcamp word of the day was hush. In honor of the word, I am going to show you an image of the super-secret main ingredient for a special Father's Day present for my Dad: 
Now, let's all hush about it--it's a secret after all ;)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that super secret present looks super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors already and thanks for making me hungry (wahhhhhh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed watching your creativity for 2 weeks. See ya soon. Stay sweet. ♥tlb

    ReplyDelete