Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Main(e) Event



I'm back!!! We had an amazing time in Maine. I can't wait to tell you all about our adventures in words and especially pictures over the next few days. Now, traveling back from Maine was an adventure of a different kind...I write this after having about one and a half hours of sleep over the last 40 hours after missing flight connections, driving through the dark of night, and then actually showering and going to work all day! However, it IS June 1st. Though it may be late in the evening the main event is still afoot...

The Custom Caterpillar is officially open for business over on Etsy! I am still tinkering around with shop set up, so if you have any questions just let me know. New items will be highlighted here and posted for sale every few days :) For now, head over for some familiar pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back!Pic looks amazing!Break a leg with the store!!!;]

    ReplyDelete