Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heavy Metal

Today's Creativity Bootcamp prompt was heavy metal. So cool, no? It gave me loads of inspiration for new shop items: mixed media cars and trucks, instruments, robots, etc. I am only one person, though, so the construction of said "heavy metal" items may take a while (I'll be keeping you posted!). 
::
I still wanted to participate in today's theme. Since cooking is another love of mine, the first heavy metal item that came to mind was my big pasta pot. Every Italian girl needs her own gigantic pasta pot--I was so excited to receive my very own when I got married. How many gallons of water have come to a rolling boil in this pot already? How many times have I heaved this heavy, steaming pot from the stovetop to the sink? Bazillions I would imagine!
::
Keep 'em coming Bootcamp--this is FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in this picture. It looks like it could have come out of a "fancy" cookbook. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shot and wonderful interpretation, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good interprtation, love the shot!

    ReplyDelete