Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp: Ivory

I signed up for a very cool challenge online--Creativity Bootcamp. Every day for two weeks we will get both a journal prompt and a random word prompt to get our creative fires burning. Already I am excited, as even on this very first day it has pushed me into a fun direction for the shop: a sailboat hoop for a nursery with a most delicate color palette of creamy blues and oranges and (of course) the random word prompt: ivory. I'll keep you posted! Also, I encourage you to do it too--there is no official registration and you use any medium you'd like so long as you stick with it for the two week duration. Superfun! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! Perfect for the assignment. Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love reading comments. I like the colors you have chosen. They're beautiful! I'll be following you along throughout the rest of bootcamp. :o)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Can't wait to see the rest of the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I look forward to seeing your finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is SO beautiful! I love how bright white and clean it all is. I really like your idea for today's assignement. I did SO many photos of Queen Anne's lace last week that that is all I can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I am so excited to be a part of this and meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete