Friday, May 7, 2010

The Pesky Pea

Here it is! This will be Item #1 for sale at The Custom Caterpillar on June 1st. The Pesky Pea is an 8x10 inch canvas mixed media piece, with a combination of acrylic paint, scrapbook paper decoupage, and colored pencil details. The painted "frame" extends to finish each side, so no additional framing will be necessary! This would be a charming addition to any little girl's room, as it tells a fun and whimsical story using many complementary patterns and colors. In fact, when I was putting on the finishing touches Amelia said, "I love this. Is this for my room?" I guess I have some explaining to do about how Mommy's shop will work :0) 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait for your store to open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo COOL!!!!!!The girl came out incredible!!!Color choices will go with any girls room.VERY PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW. You should make prints of it and offer those too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete