Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun With Photoshop

My family got me all sorts of wonderful toys for Christmas, Photoshop among them. Over four months later I am finally getting the hang of it, with the help of my crafty pal/tech guru Jayne. Recently she taught me how to "magic wand" away a background and fancy-up the image. I gave myself a little homework assignment last night to practice: 
::
Before: 
After: 
How cute is that?! This process is very addictive. I already made the Photoshopped image into a gift tag for someone's present that needs to arrive in the mail by this Sunday (ahem). Now I am off to go "magic wand" something...

5 comments:

  1. OH BOY! WHAT AN AWESOME NEW TOY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but notice you didn't mention the other half of that gift...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle!
    I love it! I dream of having photoshop... someday :) Looks like you are doing well! I'm glad to be back to the blogging world so I can check in more often. Take care!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete