Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Flower For All

I procrastinated this post today, though I wrote it and rewrote it in my head several times over.  Having had a bittersweet relationship with this day a time or two, and wishing to not alienate any sweet souls out there,  I just couldn't find the right words. Then I stumbled on my friend Rebecca's Facebook post this evening and respectfully borrowed some bits of it:
::
Prayers, love, and hugs to all those out there who can't be with their mothers on Mother's Day this year...and to all those wonderful women out there who want desperately to be mothers and haven't had the chance yet. You are to be honored this day, too!
::
I wish each and every one of you a lovely evening!

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored that you would use my words. :) While I had a wonderful Mother's Day myself, I had several friends and family members on my mind today for whom I'm sure this is a tough day.

    ReplyDelete