Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday = Family Game Night

Every Tuesday we have a little family tradition around these parts: an easy-to-make/easy-to-clean-up dinner (sometimes so easy it's purchased ;) plus family games. Amelia definitely loves it--she knows exactly when it's Tuesday. Pre-school games are pretty short so we play three times, letting Amelia decide which games and how many (about 20-30 minutes total). Recently we have started changing the rules for fun: for example, while playing Chutes and Ladders tonight we went up the chutes and down the ladders (I know, we are party animals!).  
::
Here is a list of our favorite games so far: 
- Curious George Discovery Beach
- Puppy Pals Bingo
- Polar Bear ABC
- Memory Card Game
- Little Einsteins Dominos
- Guess Who
- Chutes and Ladders
::
Guess Who is our favorite (more on that tomorrow). Other than than they are in no particular order except to say that Jason and I both groan internally when it's time for Chutes and Ladders (probably for the same reason we don't yet own Candy Land). 
::
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I know what I'm going to buy Amelia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders.What does that say about me?????:/ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family tradition! Sorry was always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete