Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pro-crafts-tination

Procraftstination: putting off working on one craft to work on or begin another. 
::
That's what I am up to right now. I think it's due to my love of starting new projects. Finishing is fun too. You know what's not always fun? The middle. So, instead of having some decoupage flower progress to show you today I have some bunny ears: 
Because I decided around 4:30 p.m. that I would like to put a little handmade bunny in Amelia's Easter basket tomorrow to complement the store-bought, sequined baby chick. You read that correctly: a sequined baby chick. It's cute, I promise. I'll show you tomorrow ;)
::
And because I cannot possibly leave you with a photo of bunny ears on my lap...here is a picture of the gerber daisies I received from my family yesterday. Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

  1. :) Your most welcome. Wish we could spend Easter with you. The daisies make me almost as happy as you do. Love. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the ears look good ;] and the gerbers are beautiful.One of my favs

    ReplyDelete