Monday, March 1, 2010

One Small Change: Fresh Air

Our One Small Change for the month of March is fresh air: remembering to open up the windows, take nature walks, and bring family activities outside as much as possible. Whether that is dinner on the porch or playing catch while food is on the grill. We are all so happy when we're outside together; really, it's a matter of remembering to do it. As with the reduced paper towel use in January and the increased healthy foods in February, simply having an awareness of our "assignment," so to speak will get us in gear and into the open air. 
::
Of course, I shall try and remember to bring the camera so that I may snap a shot of pretty branches: 
Or neighborhood cows: 
Or even an amusing flock of lawn flamingos: 
I am excited already! 

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had neighborhood cows. I did see 5 deer, though, on my morning walk last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jelous!!Wish we could eat outside without turnin into ice pops;[.Luvv the pics!Maria g will luv the flamingos:].Mooooo(to cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My February challenge was very similar to yours for this month. I highly recommend it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wendy! I'll scope it out for ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! We love being outside as a family! The kids can tend to get bored if inside for too long, but put them out in the yard and they can play for hours! In fact, we are heading outside here in a bit to soak in the March sunshine!
    Enjoy!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mama! I hope you are having an awesome March!

    Make sure to stop by the One Small Change blog to enter into our latest giveaway and see what the community is up to!
    http://1smallchangeblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-reusable-produce-bags.html

    We also started a face book fan page which can be accessed from the blog! :)

    Thanks!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete