Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lovely Surprises

I got a lovely surprise with the ringing of the doorbell this evening...my Mom! A full day early!! So excuse my abbreviated post, as I am about to head to the couch for some catching up. 
::
Speaking of surprises and lovelies, here is my Mom's birthday present, wrapped in the latest free pattern by Sharilyn at LovelyDesign (she is so generous and talented!):
You may remember that I wrapped Valentine gifts in her February pattern. When I was reading back through the blog comments on Sharilyn's post (love doing that), I noticed someone named Mary said that she hoped her March birthday presents were wrapped in such pretty prints. I turned to Jason and said, "I bet you a dollar this is my Mom's comment." And it was. Ask and she shall receive!
::
Happy Wednesday and St. Patrick's Day to all!

1 comment: