Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lovely Ordinary

I adored today's Daisy Cottage post. Kim wrote (and photographed beautifully) the comfort and peace that can come from the enjoyment of ordinary tasks. She wrote about laundry, deciding to appreciate her outdoor laundry space rather than resent it. 
::
In kind, I have an image from our latest jaunt through the carwash. I love that car washes are actually greener than washing your own. I love that it is as good as an amusement park ride to a small child. I love that, from the inside, the view can be magical if you catch it just right: 
I wish for you peace and enjoyment in the ordinary!

3 comments:

  1. I was just over at Daisy Cottage and saw your address and comment. So I came over. It is so true, finding happiness in the little ordinary things do add up to a joy filled day! I hope yours has been joyful! I like the photo that you posted, my kids used to laugh and laugh when we went through one of those. Hugs, Cindy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those my friend are words to live by!!!!Amen
    ps.I love car washes;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((Danielle))

    What a wonderful capture of the magic of a car wash! I love it!

    Thank you for everything too. YOU inspire me.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete