Monday, March 15, 2010

Ides, Progress


It is the Ides of March! As we are at the halfway point (though I can barely believe that), I wanted to update our March "One Small Change." This month we are committed to experiencing the fresh air, even if it is still a bit nippy. It's been good so far. I am hopeful that it will be a great second half now that we have sprung the clocks forward (incidentally, I snooze-buttoned seven times this morning...eesh). Here are my favorite fresh air pictures thus far:
 Thanks for visiting today! If you would like more information on the One Small Change project click here

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...those pictures are really beautiful and have me ready for Spring! Thanks for sharing your update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnnning!!!All three are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete