Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bounce

Here is another little drawing I did this weekend for Amelia's birthday party invitation. We are having a bouncy party at a special indoor bouncy/games place (perfect for high energy kids and questionable weather). They provided us with some postcard invites where we can fill-in-the-blanks, but we wanted something a little more personalized for Amelia's 5th birthday. Hence, the bouncy kangaroo. I am going to try and put some words on the left side. Maybe "Come Bounce With Us!" or something like that. Now that I am done with the fun drawing part, I am strongly procrastinating the write out addresses, stamp, and mail part. That will be the project of the evening once Amelia is tucked into bed. 

4 comments:

  1. Amelia's Grandmother :)March 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM

    Save the angst and the stamp for mine. I'll be there regardless of how cute that kangaroo is! Wild, jumping 5 year olds couldn't keep grandma away.....on second thought..(just kidding, I'll be there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We're especially fond of Australian animals around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man girl,how do you come up with this stuff???I luv it all but especially appreciate how you made the bottom jumpy foundation:>.Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Right on, Sandra. The bouncy was harder to do than the kangaroo!

    ReplyDelete