Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines In Store

Ok, perhaps not the most clever play-on-words I will ever think of...but such a prettier title than "store bought Valentines" don't you think? And certainly I know a few people with Valentines in store, particularly some little teenies in Amelia's preschool class. 
::
I had grand plans of homemade cards, but alas, reality set in. We all really liked these cards anyway, they are cute and give the children (who are only very early readers) something to do with the cards. I wrote the children's names on the front and then Amelia signed her name on each and every card and sealed each with a sticker. Watching her work so carefully was precious and priceless. 
::
Stay warm, my friends! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable;]!By the way I'm using your trick to cut cookies after baking today(oatmeal choc chip).Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete