Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Pictures Post: Weekend Sunshine

It is yet another cold, wet day here...the kind where you feel chilled to the bone all day long and really want to be wearing cozy socks and drinking hot chocolate. It makes me all the more grateful for the wee bit of afternoon sunshine we got on Sunday:
Look out! She is getting super-fast on that bike!
::
PS: On formatting: I am struggling with finding an available font that is not too small or way to big. How's this? Also, how is the three-column format working for everyone? I'd love to know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I like this font alot.My eyes are bad but this being "bolder" works well for me, plus its pretty.I like how the columns are set up to.Your site is easy on the eyes unlike some that have way to much going on making it hard to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot,WAY TO GO LITTLE MISS:>!!!LUV YA!

    ReplyDelete