Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Of Knitting, Rain

On Monday we were off from school. It rained and rained:
Thus, I got the urge to knit. I dug through my smallish stash of yarn and began a small knitted purse for Amelia. I knit about 10 rows and decided to "try something." Major fail--had to begrudgingly unravel:
And start again: 
Oh, well! At least I got to knit on a cold and rainy morning!
::
Speaking of cold, the flower pot (full of dead stuff, sorry) that had filled with rain water was frozen over this morning.   It looks perfect enough for Polly Pocket to skate on!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the knitting:{.Hey you "should" put polly on the ice.That would be a to cool pic,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting... I'm reading about it everywhere today! Even in my own blog ;) Guess it's time for me to pick up some needles and start a project of my own. I'm sure I'll have to unravel a lot of things in the beginning. Glad to back on the computer and reading up on you again! Hope you are well ~ Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. I can't remember if I mentioned this to you already or not - my daughter's middle name is Amelia! Thanks, too, for your comment on my blog with all the wonderful baby doll names. so interesting.

    ReplyDelete