Monday, February 15, 2010

In Between

In between cooking, tidying, mommying, and cooking again yesterday I stepped out for just a minute to be my own Valentine...to sip a vanilla coffee and wander the craft store looking for nothing in particular but hoping to run across some pretty things. I donned my pinky pink shoes and off I went: 
And find pretty things, I did. Some pretty papers and trinkets. Then I stumbled across this plucky and puckish yellow garden bird that all but demanded to come home with me so she could live in my studio. 
Who could argue?

3 comments:

  1. The little birdie is undeniably cute but I also find beautiful the paper/fabric upon which she is perched. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbook paper from Michael's...purchased with the bird for no project in particular :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it:>.It seems to be a bird year.Maria g and I both found a couple cute ones to.Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete