Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hedgehog Completed

The wee hog is finally complete! A little more complicated than I originally thought, I had to whittle the plan for more hedgehogs down to one (with some extra Valentine-y doo dads added instead). Since this was a purchased pattern, I can't really share too many details except to say that I chose to add more rows of quills so that he didn't appear to be balding. Also, in all manner of ridiculous chores, I had to trim up his side quills a little bit because Hedgie looked like he was auditioning for a remake of Welcome Back Kotter. 
::
I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

  1. DEAR GOD HES CUTE!!!Good job mama!!She will definately luv him!!!HAPPY VALENTINES DAY(ALMOST,LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it, and the candy corn looks pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete