Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crafting for Valentine's

Here is a very preliminary stage of a Valentine gift for my sweet Amelia. I am beginning it quite early since it will involve me creating in secret once she is in bed (she is very perceptive and curious about what I am up to when crafting, so all must be done while she sleeps and then tucked away to a hiding place up high). 
::
Of course, this needn't be a secret to you-plus, you may want to get in on it since it's so fun and easy! I am making her the hedgehogs from Betz White's Etsy shop. I had to purchase the pdf of the pattern for $8,  a very reasonable price given how much education I am getting on stuffed animal construction for the future. Of course, this means that I can't show you the pattern or much progress here, but I will unveil the finished hedgies upon their completion!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy,I loveee mice :}.I checked out her site and the hedgehogs and mice are adorable!!!!I really like how she put a heart on the bottom.Good luck with the hogs and wish me luck with winging the mice,lol.

    ReplyDelete