Monday, January 11, 2010

Prayers for Isa, Please

I like to keep this blog a positive space for my own happiness, creating a place where I'd like to "be." But today I need your help, friends, in the form of prayer for my tiny doggie. She will need to have surgery tomorrow to remove an obstruction caused by her mischief in eating various inedible things :(
::
Jason is picking her up from the vet now, so that she can spend the night at home (at our request) before returning for surgery tomorrow. We are very scared and she is in pain. So, I ask please for your thoughts and prayers as I know many of you are pet lovers and will surely keep you in the loop tomorrow. 
::
Thanks, 
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW ,POOR BABY!!!! I SAID A NICE LONG ONE!!!DEFINATELY KEEP ME POSTED!!! STAY POSITIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete