Friday, January 15, 2010

Jason's Scarf: Frozen Deadline

The deadline for me to complete Jason's scarf is, essentially, as soon as I can get it off the needles because this boy needs a scarf--it's cold out there! 
Before I head off into the evening, yarn in hand, I wanted to show some pictures of just how cold it is...even in Florida. 
::
Outdoor Table Ice:
Grill Cover Ice: 
PS: I love how the ice on the black grill cover looks like outer space! And the tiny rips look like shooting stars. So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. The grill ice does look like space! I hope FL thaws out soon! We are headed to see Mickey in a week.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog about coming up for a word for snacking all day. That might be a future "There's a Word for That" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drawing of the ice and scarf!!!! Very cool(no pun intended,hee hee).I cant believe the weather over by you.You may as well be on the island.

    ReplyDelete