Sunday, January 3, 2010

Barefoot Sunday: Lemon Fusilli With Arugula

Sunday already?! It's back to work tomorrow for me, plus Jason and I are working on a little side-project that I will show you soon. All that to say, I was looking for a quick Ina recipe tonight. What I stumbled upon was Lemon Fusilli with Arugula, from Barefoot Contessa At Home and right here at Foodnetwork.com. I was unable to find fusilli, so I substituted rotini. In the words of my Italian family, "whadda-you-gonna-do?" Or in English, "Oh, well."
::
It prepared nicely and quickly: 
With just a little spilled milk...well, cream actually ;)  
And it looked so pretty on the plate: 
Taste-wise it was good, though easily not our favorite. I think this would be best appreciated as a smaller-portioned side dish, along side a steak perhaps. Yes, that would be good indeed...
::
PS: I am very excited to show you pictures of my current little project. Jason had to demolish something he built a few years back in order to build me something new instead. Bless him! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know.....Rotini Jerry doesn't have the same ring to it :)

    ReplyDelete