Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weeknight Meal: Spiced Mini Burgers with Couscous Salad

Just a bit ago I stumbled on this picture by Amanda Blake Soule...my instant thought was, "I want to do that!" I scooped up Border's last copy of Real Simple Magazine's Easy, Delicious Meals issue (score!) and gave it a weeknight attempt...no music or wine or olives from Whole Foods, but yummy nonetheless:
I ended up having to throw the burgers into the oven at 350 degrees for about 5-7 minutes to get them cooked through, but that may have been because I cooked them at too high a heat (recipe called for 4 minutes each side on medium). It was all very tasty:
Isn't this a cool image?! Can you guess what it is? 
Salt freshly tossed into olive oil :) So good. 
PS: This meal only took about 15 minutes to make...and then another 20 for clean-up (Thanks Jason!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment