Saturday, December 26, 2009

Two Crafty Mama's Make Jewelry

My own crafty Mama brought up with her a treasure trove of beading fun! It's so pretty to look at in its organized glory, but bust into it we did, making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more. 
I must say that this nifty tray made it so much easier (only a few minutes were spent on hands and knees searching for misfit beads):
And if you will excuse my messy bun, here are the earrings I made to wear out to dinner tonight: 

I used jewelry-making pliers to bend the post in order to snake it through the large bead and then straighten it back out. Otherwise, you would see the silver wire running through the "donut hole" area--tricky, but worth it I think. 
::
Thanks for the crafty fun, Mom!
::
PS: Barefoot Sunday Tomorrow--Man, time travels fast when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment