Thursday, December 17, 2009

Orangette's Pasta with Fried Prosciutto, Parmesan, and Butter

When I read Orangette's post about this meal last week, my mouth watered and I was waiting for the perfect day to make it. Ta da! It was today. This meal is delicious, fast, doesn't dirty a slew of pots, and only required one purchase beyond my pantry staples (the prosciutto). It was yummy and I'm still full ;)
::
I do feel compelled to tell you, friends, a little more about this little picture and this little blog. I do like to take pretty pictures. I also like to keep this blog a positive-feeling place to visit. Yet, I do not want to pretend I'm something or someone that I am not. If I were to zoom out from this particular shot, here is what you would see: the rest of the kitchen table whose top is cluttered with ornaments, wrappings, a lunchbox, papers, mail, and a few non-refrigerated groceries still in the plastic bags because I forgot to bring in my green bags yet again. Just keepin' it real, folks!
::
PS: If you make this, you absolutely must follow the recipe's calling for unsalted butter because prosciutto is already so salty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment