Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorations Preparations

Here are a few images of the Christmas preparations and such. This time of year can be so much fun for my little family if I am careful not to overdo it with ideas and agendas that are too grand (one year in college I made beaded initial ornaments for the tops of all the presents...it was quite an undertaking even then, before I had a job or was a wife and mother). 
::
This year I am trying hard to find a nice balance between store-bought and hand-made and choosing projects that are just the right size for the time allotted. Here's hoping!
::
Choosing just the right tree (and she's wearing her scarf--yay!): 
Oopsie! At least it wasn't a family favorite: 
Taking pictures for the family Christmas card:
And the beginnings of a quick craft project that I started tonight and will be ready tomorrow: 
Wishing you peace, love, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment