Sunday, November 15, 2009

Barefoot Sunday: Sagaponack Corn Pudding


This dish came with no cookbook image to reference...what drew me in was its name. I have the majority of my extended family currently living in Long Island, NY (hi guys!), and I just love the names of the towns up there: Sagaponack, Amagansett, Bridgehampton, Glen Cove ;), etc. This dish (from Barefoot Contessa Family Style) was simple and tasty. The recipe calls for baking at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes. For me it took 50 minutes plus a kick up to 400 degrees at the end to brown the top nicely. That gave me plenty of time to clean up the gargantuan mess I made during the preparation :) You can probably see why the cookbook editors opted out of a photo shoot for this dish...it's not quite gorgeous, however it is delicious. Go ahead and give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment