Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a Little Bit Longer



I love having flowers around the house; I especially love the sale bin of flowers at the grocery store because there is so much you can do with them for very little cost. Sometimes I will make a giant bouquet by grouping pre-made bunches together or other times I will deconstruct the pre-made bouquets into smaller bunches of like-colored-flowers. The above picture happened when these three beauties outlasted the rest of the wildflower bunch. How could I toss them? They are still perfectly lovely! Their stems were too weak to support the weight of the heads, so I just clipped them off and put them in ramekins. Don't they look like cupcakes?!

PS: The placement of these flowers was for photographic purposes only...I don't generally make it a habit of placing glass bowls of flowers all over the floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment