Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Funny Little Thing About Pictures





I didn't really develop an interest in taking pictures (I hesitate to even use the word photography here as that would be seriously overstating) until Amelia was born. I wanted to capture not every moment, but ones that truly encapsulated her and would hopefully later be her favorite images of herself. I was even known to destroy flower arrangements in order to create fun and creative images (I guess I am still doing that!). Four and a half years later, I am still thinking in "ooh, that would make a cool picture" terms and can be found all around the house "getting shots." The two pictures above are my most recent favorites. First, Amelia in her full spunky glory heading out to see So You Think You Can Dance live. Second, candy corn pumpkins all in a row. Funnily enough, the second picture caused Jason to pause, wondering where in the world these pumpkins were placed. On Amelia's headboard of course! Where else? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment